Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Long Tall Cowl

Once again I have enlisted the aid of my husband Dave to model the latest cowl.  This is definitely the most colorful one so far. I used several Malabrigo Worsted Merino yarns, making it so soft and cuddly.

This cowl measures 35" x 8" laid flat, and is 70" in circumference.
 

Over the years of collecting yarns, I have scooped up orphan balls of  very special yarns and put them aside for something that I sorta knew would appear on the horizon one day. Now I have found one way to start using the collection. The fun for me is seeing what the assembled combinations look like knitted up. When the weather is cold and gray, I get to sit and knit and watch old episodes of Inspector Morse or Poirot on Netflix. My kind of fun. $45 Email me. SOLD




6 comments: