Monday, February 2, 2015

Cantaloupe and Raspberry

Cantaloupe
Hand dyed cottons, fused, machine quilted, mounted on painted wood panel. 12"square. NFS.

Raspberry
Hand dyed cottons and silks, fused, machine quilted, mounted on painted wood panel. 12" square. NFS.        
++++++++
OK. Due to popular demand, and now that I have done 14 Mitered Diamond jackets, I am ready to write the pattern. I will spend the next several days figuring out the easiest way to explain a very easy knit. Stay tuned.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the explosion of summery inspirations! It is snowing (again) here in NH, and the colors make me feel warmer. Or it's a hot flash:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'll be watching for pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pieces are absolutely mouth-watering! I may have to just sit and look at them for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spring colors! I assume they will be hanging in your home soon! And I wish I was a better knitter... would love to try to make the sweater, but I'm just not there yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a giving and generous person. Thanks for all of your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your homes are always so vibrant yet restful at the same time. I'm sure it comes from you and Dave loving what you have and the fact that your art is used everywhere. You make me want to pick up cans of paint of all my favorite colors and throw in splashes of lemon yellow to paint all of my dark wood and pine furniture! Nora in CT

    ReplyDelete