Monday, September 14, 2015

Taking Orders

 Woowoo! I am so excited over the response to the new Diamond Panel Jacket and am now opening the 'order desk'. email me at  Fibermania at g mail dot com. This time around I have combined some pretty fabulous NON-WOOL yarns to knit. Although I prefer knitting with wool, not everyone can wear it and down here in the South it never gets that cold for any duration, so I wear my wool sweaters once or twice a season. And I have found that these blends of cotton, silk, rayon, and acrylic have a wonderful squishiness and drape. So below are my combos with knitted samples and hopefully you will find one that suits you to a T.
Orders will be first come, first served, and be prepared with a second choice in case your first choice has been taken. In other words, I am not ordering MORE YARN.  The idea is use up what I've got. (too much!!!) Once these are taken, I will be offering wool combos. To get an idea of what is in store go to my Pinterest Jacket Yarns page.

 1. Tangier: Aran: 47% Silk, 19% Acrylic, 17% Cotton, 17% Rayon combined with Berroco Weekend, 25% cotton, 75% acrylic. Spoken for by Judith W.

 2. Tangier: Aran: 47% Silk, 19% Acrylic, 17% Cotton, 17% Rayon combined with Cascade Avalon, 50% cotton, 50% acrylic. Note: the sample shows a contrast in the gray-green combo but the skein is more gray, so it will be more subtle as it finishes. Spoken for by Judith P.


3. Tangier: Aran: 47% Silk, 19% Acrylic, 17% Cotton, 17% Rayon combined with Cascade Avalon, 50% cotton, 50% acrylic. Spoken for by Laura B.

 4.Tangier: Aran: 47% Silk, 19% Acrylic, 17% Cotton, 17% Rayon combined with Cascade Avalon, 50% cotton, 50% acrylic. Spoken for by Sue A. 

5. Plymouth Kudo. Aran: 55% Cotton, 40% Rayon, 5% Silk and Cascade Avalon 50% cotton, 50% acrylic. Spoken for by Linda S.

6. Plymouth Kudo. Aran: 55% Cotton, 40% Rayon, 5% Silk and Cascade Avalon 50% cotton, 50% acrylic. Spoken for by Kathleen.
Sorry, I haven't knitted a sample swatch yet with this Kudo combo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment