Now that I have decided to make my wardrobe mostly black and white, like this neat closet that I found on Pinterest, I had to find white fabrics that would make interesting shirts. No problem, white on white quilting prints are just the thing.
1. My studio is arranged to make it simple to cut and press and sew, with open spaces and plenty of light.
2. Using the same pattern over and over again eliminates the worry about fit. Of course I did make a muslin first to insure that it would work on my figure.
3. Having patience, which one learns from past mistakes, and quitting before I get too tired.
4. Making incremental changes or improvements as one makes the next garment.
5. The serger angels have been on my side through all this sewing. A miracle for which I am eternally thankful.