Monday, December 21, 2015

Two Days of Christmas

We're getting down to the wire now, so let's have another two-fer day!
Merry Merry!
Layerings #2
Hand dyed cottons, silks, ink on cotton, fused and machine quilted, 10 x 10". Mounted on painted wood panel.
$100+ shipping  Email me. SOLD



 Connections #2
Hand dyed cottons, silk, stamping, commercial cottons, fused, machine quilted and mounted on painted wood panel. 12" square. $100. Email me.

 
I painted this panel with shades of turquoise, green and a tad of black in the mix. It becomes part of the whole composition this way. 

And black has become a part of my repertoire but in a more subtle way, often mixed with another color to mitigate the intensity. Not to mention gray and white! How did I live without these neutrals? ha! 

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! And I know first hand that they look even better "in person." Julie

    ReplyDelete