I found some blocks that were used to demo flip and sew and thought they would work for another baby quilt. They were already quilted and so all I need to add was width. I cut batting and backing to the size needed and then did more flip and sew. Then I cut that piece in half length wise and attached it to the center blocks. Easy peasy!
It turns out these quilts are not going to Newton as previously mentioned. So now I am making them for Ronald McDonald House. The number is unlimited, so I definitely am going to enlist any and all sewers. Yesterday at the church my friend Patsy and I unpacked three boxes full of fabrics donated by our fellow knitter Martha and we are so excited to have all these new materials to use up. Woowoo!
This is the quilt chosen for display at church. It is Reformation Sunday, and the appropriate color is RED!