Tuesday, October 17, 2017

It's Autumn!

 It's time for knits, and even down here in the warm South, it is nippy in the morning. 58 degrees at the moment. So let's start thinking of cute ways to keep toasty. This little cardi vest is made from non-itchy-scratchy wools, and it is sized for a woman with an actual figure (not like my mannequin, who is a stick!). 48" at the bust and 50" at the hip. Those are the measurements of the vest, so you must be less or it would be skin tight.

But wait, there's more, as they say on TV. I had enough yarn to make a coordinating scarf! 


 And I added a knitted ring to hold the ties and avoid a big knot.



I am offering these pieces as a set, for $100 plus shipping. Sold


2 comments:

  1. I love this! Is there a pattern for the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baktus-scarf

      Delete