Tuesday, August 28, 2018

New Knits #2


 A tunic for a taller figure...this one measures 28 inches long and 49 inches at the bust and hip. But those measurements are taken lying flat. When the garment is worn, there is considerable  draping. 
Here it is displayed on my petit mannequin, so your imagination is required.
I have been concentrating on designs that would flatter real women and this one does just that. Vertical stitches, diagonal  striping and cap shoulders add to the slimming illusion.
The yarns are delicious merino, Malabrigo Rios, Rowan ExtraFine Merino DK and are super soft and springy.
I am focusing on using only the most yummy yarns these days for you and me, to really enjoy the process of creating.
Offered for $100 with free shipping. Email me at fibermania@gmail.com




1 comment: