Friday, January 11, 2019

Short and Sweet

It occurred to me that not everyone wants a long necklace, and since I have a few new chains, I thought I would make some elegantly simple shorties for you. These are all available with either silver or gold (faux, of course, but non-tarnishing) chains. $20+ $4. Email me.

White with gold

Gold and silver loops
Folded white pendant
Gold with knot
Black with gold
 The chains are all 16" in length.
And I had some custom orders. This valentine themed necklace, and two folded pendants. 
And then some very funk-a-delicious pieces for fun.

Red Statement Neckpiece
This red flexible design is done in three sections with loops joining them for movement. The black cord is adjustable in back. $40+$6
 And since the red piece worked, I thought...chains?

 I'm keeping this one for myself, but will continue to make more since white is only the beginning!




No comments:

Post a Comment