Sunday, January 11, 2015

Limehouse

Limehouse
Hand dyed cottons and silks, fused, hand embroidered, machine quilted. Mounted on painted wood panel, 12x12". $100 Email me. SOLD

 
I am trying to stretch myself by keeping to a single color palette. Today was lime green, everyone's favorite neutral, ha! But as you can see, I found I needed just a touch of a few other nearby colors. It's the VALUE (stupid!!!!) with which I must contend. I have a real lime here...
 lots of different shades within. Lime peel is different than lime sections. Whatever...it's all good in a Margarita!
+++++++
 I got my friend M**** to model the newest knit. I promised not to show  her face.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweater and your limehouse quilt too. Yes, I do believe that lime is a neutral. After all green is everywhere in nature and goes with all the other colors. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this sweater spoken for? I love it!

    ReplyDelete