Thursday, October 18, 2018

Paint and Paper

 It's been quite a while since I got my paints and papers out for artmaking, but now that I have, it is again taking me for a ride! Oooooh I am having some fun. Rediscovering bins full of blank canvas panels, gathering scraps of painted papers, stamping and gelli printing, and making a huge colorful mess has brightened and filled up my days.
#1 Goldenrod collage, 12x12", acrylic painted papers mounted on painted gallery wrapped canvas. $100. SOLD
 
#2 Creamsicle collage, 8x8", acrylic painted papers. stamping and monoprinted,  mounted on gallery wrapped canvas. $100. Email me.
#3 Bluerings collage, 8x8", acrylic painted papers. stamping and monoprinted,  mounted on gallery wrapped canvas. $100. Email me.

9 comments:

  1. My icon and name are no longer showing up to comment. Do you have google + enabled for your blog? I'm having to manually comment or my comments don't show up. I can't use my google account to comment. I keep clicking on "sign in" but I'm already signed in.

    The #1 Goldenrod collage is my favorite even though it goes with nothing in my house. Kudos to the person that snapped that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't changed a thing to alter comments for the blog. Sorry Blogger is being such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun.... as I look at the paper on canvas that I got from you a few years ago.... The first one on offer would look great with my orange one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoy your colourful posts or perhaps I should say posts on your colourful work. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see you back with your papers and paints!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melody, your work is as beautifully musical as your name ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting nice information. Reinforce your brand with canvas prints that can be rolled for easy storage and delivery. These provide you with more flexibility than mounted canvas printing as you can choose how you want the border of your frame to be. Use them to add a colorful touch to any space while also focusing on promoting your artwork, design, or brand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting nice blog. PrintMagic Also Avail Design Services for your Mounted Canvas by adding this service to the above calculator. Send us your required specifications and we’ll create the design from scratch, completely unique, and by matching your needs and for brand messaging. Once you approve the design, we will get them printed and delivered to your doorstep!

    ReplyDelete