Monday, October 15, 2018

Two Vests Today

This vest was knit for Linda S. and is made from Plymouth Boku (multi colored) and green Cascade Venezia.
 
  I've been knitting in sections, like the front panels of multiple vests and then going back and knitting the side panels, where I don't have to pay as close attention to stitch count.
When you look at the yarns before knitting, it is difficult to know what the resulting fabric will look like, so in the next few posts I will be posting knitted samples to make choosing easier.


And this vest is available for $100, made from Noro Silk Garden and Araucania Toconao, both multicolored yarns. It measures 29" long and 42"bust. SOLD

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the vests but here is my question, is there a pattern? I would like to try and make the same design out of fabric. let me know. happy knitting from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I would like to make. Let me know how to make. Thax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever find out what pattern?

    ReplyDelete