Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mail Art

 I've been making a bunch of card collages, and painting envelopes to match. Each one is unique, altho related design wise. Painted papers, stamped, stenciled and ink and crayon drawing. I thought I'd make them available, do I have a real reason to keep making them. For this offering there are eight cards, 6x6.25" with coordinating painted envelopes, ready to mail or whatever you might want to do with them. All are signed and dated, including signatures on the occasional paint smudge on the interior. Collect them all! as they as say at McDonald's. $5 each, $40 for the set. Email me.
 Sent in an articulated painted envelope, which means it has depth to fit all the cards.
Here's a view of the set.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Definitely looks like you're having a fabulous time with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely gifted and would be a great asset to our workshop! I wish I had the artistic ability!

    ReplyDelete