Sunday, July 3, 2016

Two Cups of Coffee


Full of caffeine this morning and fixin' to do something big. First we fixed the bed slats so they stopped squeaking. Success! Then I emptied two linen closet shelves and two drawers and reshuffled the contents so that only the necessary items were on hand. Such a great feeling. Stuff got put away. Stuff got set aside for Goodwill. 

Yesterday I sewed! And had success there too, using my familiar shirt/tunic pattern. This wonderful fabric is from Joann's and is yummy, and of course black and white.
After my sister Brooke made fun of me because I have so many empty drawers and shelves in the kitchen, I finally pared down my utensils to just the red ones, and one white spatula, and put the rest in the drawer. I hope that shuts  satisfies her. hahaha.




Displaying IMG_20160703_095522.jpgDisplaying IMG_20160703_095522.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you sew for yourself while dieting, I halt all garment construction during my recent diet but did have to alter pants along the way.
    Laceflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I have squeaky slats too--never considered that this was something that could be fixed! Do you mind telling me what you did?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I have squeaky slats too--never considered that this was something that could be fixed! Do you mind telling me what you did?

    ReplyDelete