Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Princess Seamed Shirt
It took a little longer than one day to make this shirt as events around the house took precedence and I didn't get into the studio until 4 pm. All is quiet here now, as the smoke alarm drama is over. Sigh, what a relief.
The princess seams were a snap but the set in sleeves took a lot more time and pins to get smooth. The band collar was a pain, but it ended up looking fine.
I went to visit my sister at her store and she took these pics of me, standing in front of the Kaffe Fassett fabrics.
It fits much closer than most of the clothes I have been making but I still prefer how it looks on the mannequin, whose dimensions are a lot smaller than mine.