Monday, September 17, 2018

Taking Names 2018


   

I've invested in some really deee-licious yarns and am dying to knit them into these two styles of cardivests. One is a pullover, so it really can't be called a cardi-anything, but it is the same shape as the one with buttons, so work with me. Here's how this works. You pick the yarn combo, the pullover or cardigan and tell me your bust/hip measurement, and I will knit it for you, for $100 plus shipping. I've done this before and it works great. Just email me at fibermania at g mail dot com and I'll get started. Here are your choices:





Chosen by Ellen H.


Chosen by Mimi S.


Chosen by Melanie G.


Chosen by Hilary P.


Chosen by Libby E.


Chosen by Linda S.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I don't need a cardivest, but can hardly wait to see some of these knit up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this pattern available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's free. See the sweater pattern in the sidebar and follow the link. Leave off the sleeves!

      Delete