Tuesday, October 5, 2021

My friend Patsy


I may have mentioned that I have a lot of yarn, more than I could ever hope to use. I have given away (to my previous church) huge bags of great yarns, helping to fill that yarn room to the ceiling. The charity items knit by the Knitwits are made from machine washable acrylics. Most of the finer yarns are then used by my dear BFF Patsy, who recognizes a good yarn when she squeezes it. So let's cut out the middle man and just hand over the yarn directly to Patsy. Actually, I let her choose which yarn she wants and she makes it into beautiful things. Now we are both making more items than we can use, so here comes the pitch. 
This gorgeous shawl, knit by Patsy, out of my stash, is now finished, blocked and displayed on the woman-ekin (Patsy's name for my mannekin). It is made from luxurious 70% silk/30% merino yarns, and the red part is hand dyed. I made the donut to hold it together (totally removeable). This would make a wonderful gift for someone you love, even YOU. Available for $45 plus shipping, which is probably around $5. Email me at fibermania at g mail dot com.  SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment