Friday, July 21, 2017

Sweet Baby Top

 
Sweet Baby unquilted top, 46x49", machine pieced. I have a sweet tooth for bright pastels and so my scrap collection features lots of those colors, and I grouped many of them into this piece and just love it! Too bad I don't have any babies in my realm to make this specifically for.

 Lots of half square triangles were joined to make diamonds, flying geese and pinwheels. What a versatile little patch.

 Some of my scrap triangles were a little wonky and so their points have disappeared when they were sewn together. Maybe the baby won't mind, hee hee.

4 comments:

  1. Another beauty! I like the way you've used the pencil fabric for the borders, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy quilt, as many of yours are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty! I like the way you've used the pencil fabric for the borders, very effective.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete