Thursday, October 24, 2019

Keep Out the Chill

 #1 SOLD
Sometimes I get cold, and sometimes I get hot, so it pays to have something to toss on or off depending on my temperature. Here's my solution. A lovely silk and merino handknit cowl, which can be worn several ways, is light as a feather, yet cuddly warm. One of a kind, available for $60, email me.


 #2 This is a favorite scarf which doubles as a headcovering on those really cold and snowy days, handknit in variegated merino wools, $50. SOLD


 #3 And one with a few more colors, also handknit in merino wools. $50.


 #4 For a bit of luxury, this is merino, cashmere and silk, in solid lavender and a multicolored contrast. $50

 #5 SOLD Really fun, long and funky, this cowl is knit from cottons, silks, wools and viscose and comes in any color you like, all at the same time. $50. Pick one for yourself and one for that hard to shop for person on your list. Paypal and personal check accepted. Shipping included.

1 comment: