Monday, October 5, 2020

Autumn Colors




October brings the colors out of the leaves and inspired this cardivest. Knit from Malabrigo Rios, 100% merino and Cascade Casablanca, wool, silk and mohair, all the lovely colors of the autumn are included. For contrast, just a touch of faded pink is added, like the last rose of summer. Knitting makes me wax poetic! 
This is a slightly new take on my fave Cardivest, beginning with that bustline strip of vertical lines, bordered with matching horizontal stripes, just for my own knitting amusement. 

It's the Casablanca that has all the colors in one yarn and I knit that striped band and mitered design to show them all off. 

 The size at the hip is 48" and at the bust is 44". I am offering this cardivest for $100 plus $9 shipping. Email me at fibermania at g mail dot com.



3 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I can't believe how fast you can knit! This vest is so pretty and the sweater you just finished was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially, I knitted both earlier this summer. But now is sweater season, which is the time to offer them, not in the heat of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo BEAUTIFUL ! Colour magic !

    ReplyDelete