Saturday, October 3, 2020

Bonus Knit

During the long confinement...I knit!
It made the days productive and I got the luxury of knitting the most delicious yarns which I had been saving for something really special. I used some specially hand dyed Verdant Gryphon merinos, and Malabrigo Rios, which I had been keeping in my secret stash. Both are hand washable.
For fun I added a contrast striped section on the fronts and at the sleeve ends, which brought all the colors out nicely.

Every color is in the mix and will coordinate nicely with things in your wardrobe, whatever they may be.  The size is an ample 26" wide and that makes it 52" around. The length is 26" but I expect it to lengthen with wear. This is a one of a kind adaptation from my original Diamond Patch Jacket design with the new neckline and the raglan sleeve which makes for a nicer finish, and in this case an abalone shell button.
I am offering it to you for $150 plus $10 shipping. Email me at fibermania at g mail dot com. SOLD.


No comments:

Post a Comment