Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Cowl Palace

If you find this confusing, you are not alone. I have made 10 of these cowls, yes 10 and most of them have been in this purple green aqua colorway. The only way I can tell them apart is by the beads on the pin!



This one (#10) was made for Patsy T.






and these three were made for Kay D. 

 
I have one more of these cowls on the needles and then I am starting a new scarf pattern...sorta new. It is a combo of several fave designs all wrapped into one.
I am very very grateful to everyone who played along and allowed me to knit for them. This is my joy.





3 comments:

  1. I played along and had a lot of fun. My cowl was mostly purples, reds and blues. It was a fun way to find out the colors of yarn that I most like. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that sounds like a yummy combo of colors. I would love to see it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete