Monday, July 12, 2021

Home #5

 It was a dark and stormy night...actually it was a dark and stormy couple of days. I love the rain and especially because it means I don't have to water the garden. We have been having rain almost daily this week, and boing! then the sun returns and the plants are going crazy. But when it is raining when I wake up, I really love it. Sunday was such a day, and before I went off to church I started this new house quilt. I came back to finish it today but then we lost power and no electricity means no ironing. Sigh. Altho it is late in the day, I am calling this a Monday finish. 
Home #5, hand dyed and commercial cottons, fused, machine and hand quilted and embroidered. 12x12", mounted on painted wood panel. $100 plus shipping. Email me. fibermania at g mail dot com. SOLD.
Here's a side view to show the depth of the panel and some of the hand embroidery.
I was planning on showing the finished living room with the quilts hung in place, but alas that was not to be. Besides losing power today, our air conditioning system failed, and my car has been in the shop for over a week (I have a loaner), so everything that was planned got bumped and we were in a holding pattern. The AC got fixed and the power restored, so now it's just my car we are awaiting. Sigh. It's all good.

4 comments:

  1. I love this house! I'm the proud owner of House 1 and I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your day was a case of "it never rains but it pours"!! Don't you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete