Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Meow #3








Meow #3
Hand dyed and commercial cottons, fused, hand embroidered and machine quilted. 11x14" mounted on painted wood panel.
I am having such a wonderful time making these kitty quilts, as if you couldn't tell. I love their individual personalities. This lovely fellow reminds me of the cat my husband had when we met. He rescued him from a friend who was not a cat person and we all lived happily ever after. So essentially, he was our first cat, of many to follow.
Here he is keeping an eye out for intruders on his garden domain.

Available for $100 plus shipping to your home. Email me at fibermania at g mail dot com SOLD

1 comment:

  1. Dr Okiti just helped me to regain connection with the man that I love, it was challenging in many ways but he is back home now and we are happier than ever. he is my Guardian angel and I am truly thankful that I have found him whatsapp +2348140757352 (https://Drokitispellhome.com )

    ReplyDelete