Tuesday, July 2, 2024

More, more, MORE

 I no longer collect fabric, she said. 

Well, but how can I resist more 70% off stuff? So back I went to Joann's with my sister Brooke, as co-bargain shopper, with the intent to use my 20% entire purchase coupon, which I had in hand at check out and forgot to thrust forward. Darn.
Anyway, I got more fabric and more patterns. Geesh.
And then I found out that Joann's is not going out of business after all, and is now employee owned. Hurray!

Last week Brooke decided she is gonna draft all her patterns. She gave me her entire pattern collection, most of which she acquired when she worked at our Joann's. These were added to my stash and suddenly I had to the urge to organize them all. 

By that I mean, put them on a Pinterest board. https://www.pinterest.com/MixitupMel/patterns/
This way, I can peruse them and find the one that appeals, and not have to search through bins to see that this isn't the one I thought had the right design. It was easy, as all I had to do was search by pattern number and find the online photos and voila, post them. 

Even this ancient pattern was available to view online. It's from 1996 and I got it at Goodwill for 65 cents.


I forgot I had it and now I see it contains my current size, so I am really glad I went through this exercize.


1 comment:

  1. Organization is the key. I'm still working on it. I can't say how many times I've found a duplicate of something I bought because I either couldn't find it or forgot I had already bought it.

    Yes, I need to get organized. But today I have to make dog food because FedEx has no idea when they are going to deliver the Chewy order I placed June 28.

    ReplyDelete