Babycakes socks, my hand dyed merino nylon, and Knitpicks Stroll in Dogwood Heather. I designed these socks to feature the color changes of the yarn, yet interesting enough to knit. A few cables, some plain stockinette and lots of nice stretchy garter. Size 1 needle on 64 sts. I love these pastel colors so much that I dyed another skein using the same color ways. They are very 'Springtime', but now that it is August, I am thinking of autumnal colors. I have accumulated (from an estate sale) lots of Koigu fingering weight merino in darker tones, enough to knit 200 more socks, which would be kinda boring, all dark. SO ...I am taking a short break from sock knitting and have cast on a scarf, in hopes of using up the scraps, and doing a bit of stash busting at the same time. We'll see how autumnal I can make this look.




I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
ReplyDeleteAfter going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com