Monday, August 24, 2026

Bliss Shawlette

I call this Bliss because that is the name of the yarn. Altho it was also blissful to knit, the colors are so far from my usual choices that I doubted myself all the way. This was made as a 'second choice' for the lady at church who bought the Picolette Deux. She wanted another Shawlette and while I had one finished I thought I would make a second one to try out this new yarn. Yay!! She bought it!



 
100% Superwash merino from Denmark but made in Turkey. So many yarns come from Turkey!...or Peru. Size 4 needles. 



3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Very 'fall' vibes. :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
    After going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com

    ReplyDelete