Silk and Merino. I am continuing to use my stash yarns, ones I have been saving for something knit worthy. $45 + shipping (US only). Email or text me.
The pink and the multicolor are both 100% silk and the red is 75% Merino and 25% silk, so this is a pretty fancy and yummy combo to knit.
I tried something different today, taking pictures with my tablet instead of my phone, because I have an older phone with a very small amount of memory and I constantly have to delete pics in order to take new ones. The tablet also makes it very easy to post to Instagram which is where I hope I will find the audience who is interested in knits and who will purchase what I am making.
I keep working on this design, making tweeks, changing sizes, needles, yarns and color to make the best possible design, before I write out the pattern. I am getting closer to that final version.
While I have been focusing on fingering weight yarns, this one is DK and went a little faster and grew more than the fingering weight ones. I think the pattern will remain the same for each weight of yarn, but the needles and finished dimensions will change. If I use worsted or chunky, it would grow accordingly.
FYI, I knit the main body of the Shawlette and then go back and pick up stitches along the bottom edge to make the rows of eyelets and pico bind off.

fantastic
ReplyDelete