Friday, October 26, 2018

Twins ?

 

 Betty and Carolyn model their twin cardivests, in front of the full length mirror at church. We were saying they were twins, but now as I look carefully at the two vests, I see that they are far from the same. What did I do differently? I made the autumnal colored one a few weeks ago, and maybe I just kept thinking about tall knits for tall women. Who knows. Obviously Betty doesn't rank as tall, but she still looks fabulous in her longer vest.
Carolyn got to pick her yarn combo in person and it is Noro Taiyo and Ice Merino, whereas Betty's is Malabrigo Rios and Cascade Casablanca.


 I loved knitting for these two and seeing them in their finished vests. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. And I know they are thrilled to have their one of a kind vest.

    ReplyDelete