Thursday, November 1, 2018

Round Two: Taking Names

This time I am offering several new colorways, darker, more neutral or even one pastel. Here's how this works: Both cardivests or pullover styles are available, your choice. I will need your bust and hip measurements, and the cost is $100. Email me. 
First come first served. Of course I already have a few knits yet to make, but you will be next based on when I get your email. (I've made and sold 7 since I started mid September).
 



Chosen by Katherine Mc.

Chosen by Judith P.




Chosen by Maya M.




Chosen by Linda K.

2 comments:

  1. I've found the problem with my comments. Apparently Google did some sort of update and blogspot is no longer supported so I can't use my goggle account to comment. I must manually sign in every time. I haven't found a way around this yet. Maybe there is some sort of permissions in your blogspot admin panel but I'm thinking no. So my comments will be fewer and farther between but I'll still be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have #2
    [42]
    thanks Katherine
    kmcneese@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete