Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Bead Obsessed

I've gone completely off the deep end. I got up at 2:30am and played with clay for an hour because I couldn't wait to try out stuff. These first two pics are of Natasha beads, kinda like a kaleidoscope, made from scrap clay. Nothing is wasted! Yay, I likey. 
  The colors here are icky, but the images are nice, so maybe I can use them. Who cares? it was scraps after all. I baked these with the jump rings embedded, so they are ready to string.
I'm lovin' these closed knot beads. I used the leftover clay to make the long tube beads to match. 

 Petal beads, which I will be making in more colors.
And I had a coupon, 50% off, so I got an extruder with 18 discs. Perfect tubes!

1 comment:

  1. With a dedicated pasta press and skinner blends,
    your creativity and love of color never ends!

    ReplyDelete