Monday, December 17, 2018

Knitting Again and New Beads


Libby's Vest. At last I can post this vest, which got waylaid weeks ago when other stuff distracted me. All I had to do was add the last button and bury the yarn ends, and that took one evening. So sorry for the delay Libby.
 The internet is full of great tutorials and I am taking advantage of all there is to learn. Rolled beads, just like my paper ones, only this time in polyclay. 







I'm keeping a few (wild) things for myself. But will continue to offer new designs here, asap.

My sister exclaimed, " Mardi Gras" when she saw this piece. The dangling spirals wiggle with every move.


And more red white and black for my ever more black and white ensembles.
A great big thank you for everyone who bought my initial necklace offerings. I am so encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment