Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Little Black Scarf

 A super quick knit which made me ask myself WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO KNIT THIS????   Duh. It is made with Prism custom dyed merino fingering and I used a size 4 needle. It is knit bottom of the center up and then the 'wings' grow out from either side (knit one at a time). For this one I added eyelets on the main part but did not add them to the wings as working in black was making me nuts. If I dropped a stitch or made accidental yarn overs, I couldn't find them till later and then fixing the mistake was difficult. Plus when the ties are tied the eyelets would disappear anyway...I told myself.
For the tie I made an I-cord instead of a cuff and tied it in a bow. The jury is still out on the idea.


Here's the back, with plenty o'eyelets.



I know I will wear this often. Let's just say, I have 5 pairs of black pants. 

1 comment:

  1. I’m from West Texas, and I was among a few others victim who lost hard earned money to a Forex Scam, I had invested in a broker firm to the extent that I could not afford it because this broker firm kept demanding more money whenever it is time to withdraw profits. I was lucky to have detected the foul play on time, unfortunately I had already lost $931,795 worth of Bitcoin, Ethereum to this broker firm.
    After going to the authorities with no progress whatsoever, my lawyer directed me to a recovery agent who took over my case discreetly and began to trace and follow where the money has been laundered to, fortunately for me, this recovery team was able to trace and recover a huge chunk of my money, through blockchain technology. I was very pleased with how they handled my case and helped me gained my confidence back. Their contact information is Morphohack@CyberServices.Com

    ReplyDelete