Friday, March 11, 2016

We're Listed


Always a good day to sell a house. I have the listing photos, which make the house look soooooo clean and big. Here's the listing.
5600 Seagrove Ln, Hixson, TN 37343 (MLS # 1242323) - Todd Henon Properties at Keller Williams Realty Greater Downtown Chattanooga:
The colorful foyer, looking into the living room.
5600 Seagrove Ln, Hixson, TN 37343 (MLS # 1242323) - Todd Henon Properties at Keller Williams Realty Greater Downtown Chattanooga:
The living room, with the old coffee table, now replaced with these kookie ones.SVALSTA Nesting tables, set of 2 - white stain, - - IKEA:
And then the studio immaculata. I brought the white Ektorp couch into this room. The dogs have claimed this spot and keep me company.
5600 Seagrove Ln, Hixson, TN 37343 (MLS # 1242323) - Todd Henon Properties at Keller Williams Realty Greater Downtown Chattanooga: 5600 Seagrove Ln, Hixson, TN 37343 (MLS # 1242323) - Todd Henon Properties at Keller Williams Realty Greater Downtown Chattanooga:
++++++
Behind the scenes, we have been having drama again with our washing machine. Four times we've had to call the repair folks, and this last time the man said it was a goner. Wha? I haven't even used up the extended repair plan. The man said they would call within 24 hours to let us know that they are calling this kaput and replacing it.
I waited. And waited.
Finally I took things into my own hands and went to Lowe's to talk to a person in the dept. He called the right people and said that they would send me a check, and that would still take a few more days. I have been without a washer for 10 days already. So I said...Sell me a new washer!
LG 4.5-cu ft High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer (White) ENERGY STAR: So I got this LG washer, and it will be delivered in 2 hours (plus getting lost time) today. Washing!!! Yeah.
 

5 comments:

  1. Your house looks beautiful! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful house. Now, the washer. My new fridge (Lowe's) lasted only 2.5 years ( and stopped working at 1.5 but was repaired) and was then "condemned" which meant a nice 75% of new cost check or a replacement of same model (only newer). Whirlpool. LG is worse. Hope you get a check. My new fridge was purchased from an appliance store and has a full 5 yr fix or replace warranty. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so nice.... I am sure it won't take you long to sell! Happy new washing machine :) It is getting exciting I am sure and looking forward to your new home. My prayers are that it sells fast without a hitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice listing. Hope it sells quickly for you. I always like to see what homes are selling for in other parts of the country. About the washer....my daughter and her husband recently bought a home and they needed to buy a refridge and washer and dryer. When they went shopping they got the same advice from almost every appliance store they went to...don't buy an LG! They said they are the worst! Hope you have more luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought that washer in August and I love it so don't be discouraged by the other comments! My previous washer was15 years old and it was good until the last 6 months, but this LG has been great. Larger capacity and many more features, I can even wash my largest comforters. It even does a great job on my son's grungy work clothes. I researched before I bought it, it is pretty well rated on consumer reports too.

    ReplyDelete